Are you going to shift your location soon? Probably the next task on your agenda is cleaning your house before you leave it. If you are not careful then you might have to do much more work than intended. Following the below mentioned ways may make the work simple for you. We have 6 important tips when you are dealing with end of lease cleaning.
Lease comes to an end and house still mess? Here is 6 important tips for you.
- We can’t finish End of tenancy in a fast mode. Plan out and decide which areas need to be clean first. A simple way to do so is first shifting your things to the new residence and then starting with the task. An empty house eliminates the possibilities of any spots being left out.
- While doing vacate cleaning you have to be extra careful with the walls. Remove all the nails fixed into the wall. However doing so may create some holes which you may have to fill with a filler material. Scrub the walls hard if you see any visible signs of handprints or any other marks. However, do not rub too hard as that might spoil the paint.
- It is very important to leave a shining kitchen after you are done with your bond cleaning. This means that you might have to pay adequate attention to the dishwasher, cabinets, refrigerator, microwave oven and the sink. This is not an easy task hence prior planning is necessary to achieve best results.
- There are many aspects of your rooms which would need a proper revamp. These include window sills, wardrobes, light fixtures and the frames of doors. Lease cleaning implies having to give them a new relook altogether.
- Your bathroom should next be on your agenda of doing end of lease cleaning. Clean the drawers, tiles, shower and the mirrors. Remove all the accessories you might have kept there and wipe out any residues left.
- Cleaning up the carpets is a tedious task and requires a lot of effort on your part. Check for any tough signs like cosmetics or spilled beverages. These problems can be solved through vacuuming. Make sure to start your carpet cleaning in the end after all the other tasks are completed.
Dealing with end of lease cleaning seems like too much work for you then you can always opt to take help from a trusted service provider. These end of lease cleaning companies take care in completing this work to perfection. Book an appointment with one today and rest assured that they would finish your job the best way possible.